• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am back

jackiestone

Warren Veteran
Just got back from Devon today and got an email from the lady that I got Stumpy from which said that his mummy got pregnant by accident and she has had nine babies,one has only one ear and did I want it :?:?:?:?:?:?:?

I know it is not funny in the slightest but that did make me laugh a little. Aaaawwww bless. What are you going to do? I hope she can't get pregnant again!

Just got back from Devon today and got an email from the lady that I got Stumpy from which said that his mummy got pregnant by accident and she has had nine babies,one has only one ear and did I want it :?:?:?:?:?:?:?

:shock: Did the mother eat the ears again? Are you tempted to get another?

Stumpys Dad was neutered so that they could live together and I think it was too soon after castration,anyway I have asked hubby and he was shocked that the mummy had bitten another buns ear off,I am tempted to get him,he is only 2 weeks old at the moment,but I love having Stumpy indoors as he is fussed over by the whole family and another bun may spoil things,I just dont know:?:?:?:?

Jackie, slightly off topic, but were you in Take a Break magazine in the tips section????

Hi jackie did you have a nice holiday?If the baby is a girl she should be Ok with Stumpie but If Its a boy I think you would be intoducing trouble as Stumpie is already quite dominant.

Back