• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay!!!!!! =-]

animal ry

Warren Veteran
we built it and the animals love it!!! but i think im more exsited about it then them... :oops:

i have a few pics and all the animals are havign a turn so more pics soon!!! ohhh im all happy they like it!! :D but i woke up at 7.45 in the morning because i wanted to build it so much :oops: and now its made!!!!! :p

mumscamerapics019.jpg

ohh have never had a hutch/run where the roof comes up!!!! :love::love::p:oops:

mumscamerapics016-1.jpg

mumscamerapics017.jpg

flowers lot having a nibbel :D:love:

wow that looks lovely :D I wonder if they will manage that ramp though - looks a bit steep and they might fall off :shock:

lol well they seem to like it :p and i had 8 in there :wave: and apart from muffin and flower no one went down the stairs or up it :( minnie did :shock:

that's the same hutch my Batbunny has :3 only we extended the run (he's tiny, so thats why his hutch is pretty small)

hope the piggies have loads of fun! they look well chuffed :3

and believe me the lift-up roof makes cleaning so much easier :)

they do like it!!!! sadly couldent take pics of the buns becuse i ran the batterys out :shock::oops:

i dont particuly want anyone to live in ther epermently as i want it to be a play house that they can all go in rilly

makes cleaning easyer sounds great :D:p

You still need a much, much larger run for the rabbits. They could not run in that at all. Would be suitable for a couple of Guinea pigs to live in permanently though :D

Back