• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Got to take Jasmine to The Vets UPDATE Good News

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I was stroking Jasmine yesterday and think I have found an abcess under her chin. I have bathed it and got some puss out but definately needs vet treatment:cry:. I keep thinking if the worse comes to the worse then at least sjhe will be back with Josh. (I know I have to think positive)
I was trying to bond her also yesterday with Smudge one of my rescue buns and it was going really well.

Last edited:
Sending lots of positive vibes for Jasmine. Hope the vet manages to get it sorted so that she can find a new friend :)

I am no confused whether she is very quiet because of Josh or that she is in pain:? I started her last night on baytril & metacam

Nooooooooooo, poor Jasmine :( I hope she is ok! Keep me updated, you know she is my fave, please give her some fuss from us xxxx

YAAAAAAAAAAAY she as a very bad skin infection:D so thankfully she is fine, They think it is due to the stress of her losing Josh:cry:

Back