• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How often do you...

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
..feed your buns?

I feed mine a bowl full once a day, followed by some veg in the evening, with constant hay all day.

The food bowls are generally empty not long after giving it them all...

xx

Spring green leaf shortly after I get up.

Usually grass or other green food around 1/2pm

Pellet ration in the evening, spring greens about an hour later

(Rudy gets 3 small rations of pellets because he 'hoovers them up' and would have 24 hour ration in about 15 mins)

Carrots/grass/whatever is available intermittantly whenever they beg (frequent!) and it's reasonable:roll:

Hay always available

Pellets at 7am and 5.30pm, herbs/veggies between 10am and 1pm and I just drown the poor boy in hay all day long!

I feed mine pellets in a container built for the hutch the are in..it hold quite a bit so only needed to fill every couple days, (no comments on feeding like this as my buns prefer the hay..they get veggies during the day..fresh water via water bottle cleaned daily and refilled ( veggies consist of tomato red or green, zucchini,cukes,lettuce (black leaf from garden or romaine from store washed ) corn husks ( never the kernals) carrot from the garden, we also have to mow our lawn weekly so they get a 2 gal pail of fresh grass, they have a continueous supply of organic first cut hay. i've been doing this for 15 years..w/ one death of a peanut.

Alfie gets a few pellets around 7am and 7pm, a few hand fed veggies/herbs throughout the day and lots of hay 24/7. Since his neuter, he's been eating hay like a good 'un and has done some lovely golden poos. :love:

veg at 8am on the dot. another leaf of greens at 1.45pm..1 handful of readigrass at 6pm... treats thro the evening and pellets at 11pm (any later than these times and alvin attacks the wallpaper).

huge handfuls of hay a couple of times each day when its looking low..

very greedy bunnies in this house :lol::lol::lol:

Twice a day, once in the morning with veggies and a few pellets, and just pellets in the evening and as much hay as they can eat during the day.

Twice a day - pellets morning and evening and as much hay as he wants or grass/dandylions if he's roaming free when I'm home.

green veg in the morning, hay all day, pellets in their treat ball in the evening, followed by more green veg and maybe carrot peelings or tops. They often have a fengugreek crunchie last thing at night or if they've been handled :D

Small amount of mixed veggies first thing in the morning.

Unlimited hay all day plus a run on the grass if dry

An egg cup of pellets at bed time

Seems to keep their tummies and their teeth in very good order

Back