• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My goodies arrived today...

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
...from Chinchillas 2 shop.

I spent just under £50.00.

Quick delivery and the items are good, however abit smaller than i expected.

Still keeping buns, hamsters, chinchillas and gerbils happy!!

xx

Oooooh - I was looking at that website the other night.

Did you get any willow stuff? Bella and Tarquin are going on their holiday in a couple of weeks and last time Bell decided the hutch she was staying in was very tasty :oops: so I thought if I got some willow balls and round things (can't for the life of me remember what they're called :lol: :lol:) so she can demolish them instead :roll:

What other things did you get?

Oooooh - I was looking at that website the other night.

Did you get any willow stuff? Bella and Tarquin are going on their holiday in a couple of weeks and last time Bell decided the hutch she was staying in was very tasty :oops: so I thought if I got some willow balls and round things (can't for the life of me remember what they're called :lol: :lol:) so she can demolish them instead :roll:

What other things did you get?

I got the 40 pack of willow balls...(there pretty small)

Erm oh hang on ill get the list lol..

Its all okay, just smaller i guess. The chinchilla toys are great value though.

Oh the donut stuffed hay thing is massive too.

Fast delivery too. It came and i was like what is it...lol

1 x 4willow shorties
1 x 3 tan bangles
2 x 20 spoons
1 x 8inch pumice branch
1 x 5 palm curls
1 x Stuffed donut
2 x WAM
1 x 10 pack mini balls
1 x 3 BEACH balls
2 x DODDY
1 x 4cm 5 x munch balls
1 x 40 pack kit

All in all wortht the money, i just thought the willow balls were bigger!!!

Hmmmm - if they're really small it would take minutes for Bell to demolish them - 40 wouldn't last very long :lol: :lol:

The other stuff sounds good though. Will have to see if I can afford to treat them - though I could just as easily send them on their holiday with a few cardboard boxes to destroy - they'd go down just as well and would be free :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back