• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fostering...

Bellikinz

Warren Scout
I'm not too sure if this is where I should post this topic, so if I've misunderstood, please correct me. =)

Once my family and I find a nice home in the country, I might foster some buns, although I'm not too sure people in my town bring their rabbits to the Rescue Center, they might (sadly) just let them go loose. :(
Anywho, I was wondering about fostering. Any information, tips, or experiances would be good. I'd like to know everything that can happen, and what I should expect. Thanks a bunch,
Anna

No, I live in a small town in Canada B.C.

Seeing everyone on here with their bunny addictions kind of makes me want to move there. :lol:

Thank you for that link. I found some really good information.

I thought about that earlier, but then I read "Before Starting a Rescue." and that made me decide not too. My family and I aren't too wealthy, and the costs of starting, and keeping a Rescue going seem too high for me. The Vet bills, and amoutn of cages would be the main problem. Thanks anyways,
Anna

Back