PDA

View Full Version : Fostering...

Bellikinz
28-08-2008, 11:54 PM
I'm not too sure if this is where I should post this topic, so if I've misunderstood, please correct me. =)

Once my family and I find a nice home in the country, I might foster some buns, although I'm not too sure people in my town bring their rabbits to the Rescue Center, they might (sadly) just let them go loose. :(
Anywho, I was wondering about fostering. Any information, tips, or experiances would be good. I'd like to know everything that can happen, and what I should expect. Thanks a bunch,
Anna

raine
29-08-2008, 09:32 AM
Are you in the UK Anna?

Bellikinz
29-08-2008, 08:44 PM
No, I live in a small town in Canada B.C.

Seeing everyone on here with their bunny addictions kind of makes me want to move there. :lol:

raine
29-08-2008, 09:21 PM
http://www.rabbitrescue.ca/

Maybe you could change their letting them loose Anna, but starting a small rescue yourself. Link above on rescue in Canada, who might be able to advise you.

Bellikinz
29-08-2008, 10:17 PM
Thank you for that link. I found some really good information.

I thought about that earlier, but then I read "Before Starting a Rescue." and that made me decide not too. My family and I aren't too wealthy, and the costs of starting, and keeping a Rescue going seem too high for me. The Vet bills, and amoutn of cages would be the main problem. Thanks anyways,
Anna