• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How fab are willow balls!!!!!! Great bunny toy!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
I got Lola a Willow Ball and she loves it! I wish I knew about them sooner - she rolls it, chucks it, and munches on it. The best £3.99 I ever spent!

I thought I was being burgled last night but it was Lola chucking her willow ball about her cage! :D

You know I got my first pair of bunnies on June 8th and gave them a willow ball that day, they're still only half way through it :shock: !!!

Thw willow ring thing though, trashed to a pile of twigs within a day :roll:

You know I got my first pair of bunnies on June 8th and gave them a willow ball that day, they're still only half way through it :shock: !!!

Amazing!!! Very well trained bunnies :) The chinchilla eats them within the hour, takes the rabbits around... a day id say :)

Those are Carlton's FAVOURITES! He will eat a giant one in 4 days! :lol:

ohh i willt ry them with mine!!!!!! i got them when hope was a baby and they left it alown and then jumped on it and well it was destroyed :lol:

My willow ball was £ 3.99 FROM pET cITY AND IS THE SIZE OF A SMALL MELON. Lola loves it and I have been stuffing it with some coriander we have growing in the garden.

Hah

Hah, I never knew rabbits could chew on willow! I just might get Morgan a willow ball. She needs to loose a little weight. :lol:

Alfie's not interested in his willow ball at all and he's had it for about a month. :? We got him a bunch of willow sticks that he's had since we brought him home (end of June) and he only really started chewing on those last week. He's done a lovely job of destroying the wooden battens holding his hutch together though. :lol:

Back