• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

do bunnys have comic timing?????

ecudc

Warren Veteran
We had an architect round today and as we were discussing finances rosie jumped up the back of the sofa and sat on his shoulder.....sooty obviously thought this was a game and ran right across him (i think kicking him in the you know whats) and chased her off :oops::oops::oops: honey then proceeded to do a little wee in all the excitement :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: he must think I am off my trolly.

the bloke i work with who keeps buns was telling me today.... the buns have free run of the garden when hes home and can also go into the conservatory.... not allowed on the sofa.... so one of the demons snuck in and straight on the sofa.. his missus glared at the bun and she jumped straight off soon as shed gone back into the house she jumped back up again... he turned around an said to the bunny yup she scares me that much too.... i found it so funny, not quite about comical timing really tho is it :oops::oops:

Back