• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fidget and Sooty have all grown up too!!

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
I was on a photo binge yesterday... updating all the pictures of The babies as they are now in two groups of boys and girls! They grow so fast... anyway Puddles troop got put up yesterday... now it's Sooty and Fidgets turn!

Here is Fidget a very beautiful girl :love::love:(and a perfect color match to Polo.. will get you some picture of them together just to prove it!)

Fidget1-1.jpg

Fidget10.jpg

Fidget2-1.jpg

Fidget3-1.jpg

Fidget4-1.jpg

Fidget5-1.jpg

Fidget6-1.jpg

Fidget7-1.jpg

Fidget8-1.jpg

Fidget9-1.jpg

Last edited:
:love::love::love::love:

Every bit as beautiful as her mother. I swear if I hadn't adopted Tinks and was looking for a doe she would be the one!!

:love::love::love::love:

Mummy Tinks says hello babies :wave:

PICT2795-2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sitting in my chair squeeling about how adorable they are! Boy, Sooty and Fidget have really grown up!

Im in love with these two! But I cant have them :( Have my hands full with my two permanents and my two fosters at mo. I really cant believe they haven't found forever homes yet as they are totally adorable. Keep the pics coming tho - they melt my heart. :love:

Im in love with these two! But I cant have them :( Have my hands full with my two permanents and my two fosters at mo. I really cant believe they haven't found forever homes yet as they are totally adorable. Keep the pics coming tho - they melt my heart. :love:

I just hope their new owners are on RU/join RU and keep posting picture of them! ... as I've got their mummy (Tinkerbell), I'd really love to see them grow up and follow their progress .....:love::love:

Back