• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So flippin annoyed

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
I rehomed 2 buns on the 17th Aug, did homecheck everything was great, just got a phonecall asking if I can pick them up as they (adults not rabbits) have been arguing and this isn't a good enviroment for the rabbits (fair comment but rabbits live outside) so I asked if the arguments were because of the rabbits as they both appeared to want them very much her answer was NO. I was asked if she could have a refund, I said NO don't do animals on approval :evil:

Blimey that's not even 2 weeks!! Did they just change their minds :shock: :roll: :evil:
Def no refunds!! I can't believe that!!

all couples argue, its not a reason for getting rid of pets :evil:

I guess everyone is on their best behaviour for a homecheck and not likely to reveal their insane personality defects :?

...and theyre even expecting you to pick them up, they wont bring them back themselves? cheeky :?

She doesn't want to go into it she said, but I will get thetruth when I go and collect them thats for sure:D

That must be so frustrating for you. But I supose it is better she contacted you so that they go back to you rather than stay in a home where they are not wanted and don't get enough attention.

My mum and dad were arguing the other week, but it wasn't as if they were stood in the garden arguing!!

That is a pathetic excuse, and I hope the bunnies find a loving forever home in the future!
Jack:D

Do you know I think I'd have more respect for people like that if they were honest and said " I'm so sorry but we have realised bunnies aren't for us" rather than making some cr*p excuse

Back