• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

28th August 2008-6.45pm For Pippin, Tree, Bryn and Ste

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
candle-1-1.jpg

Thinking of them all.

I have stopped for two minutes to think of them all.

God bless you Pippin. Go and play happily at the bridge with all the others each as much lush grass as you like.

Take care xxxx

You couldn't of had a better mummy Pippin.She fought until the end to save you sweetie.God bless you and I hope you are happy and pain free now.Good night sweet little girl:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Awwwwwwwwwwww this is so special, thank you so much :love:

It was very sad, I got really upset in the vets, I have took Busters ashes up and that's going to be opened and Pippins added. I begged the vets for there to be another way, but he said there really wasn't, he had the results and he explain it to me, he said he kidneys were 99% damaged, he said she couldn't even be supported and kidey failure is a horrible way to go, he said after all I've done for her that I wouldn't want to put her through that. I cuddled her and told her how sorry I was, she was grinding her teeth, so it was time :cry::cry:. We had a farewell to her before we took her and we took some pictures, my big girly was not big or fighty anymore, it was very peacefull at the end, I really miss her already :cry::cry::cry:

her last pictures

P1000189.jpg

P1000193.jpg

P1000194.jpg

P1000197.jpg

P1000198.jpg

Binky free my lovely girly :cry::cry::cry:

Oh Tree, I am so sorry that you have lost Pippin.

I lost my cat Moses to kidney failure, I tried to treat him for two weeks but he was so miserable and uncomfortable and was literally starving to death. You have been so brave and have done the right thing by Pippin, I am sure she is safe now.

Loads of hugs,
Vanessa xx

Back