• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh, heck... he bit a hole through her boot! x.x

casu consulto

Mama Doe
It's a really horrible day, in more ways than one... But the constant cold drizzle has made the grass resemble a bog. Whereas usually I'd wait for it to stop, set the runs up and put big pieces of cardboard down for the bunnies to sit on, it just hasn't stopped and so we have one pair out in the garage, and another in the hall. Barney & Amber are the more reliable in terms of litter tray training, so they're indoors... And oh my. :shock: Barney's being a little terror and egging Amber on to copy him.

So far he has raced upstairs and gone into my sister's room... which he loves. But whilst up there and whilst we were eating Chinese food downstairs, he bit a hole right through her favourite grey boots. He's already ripped the wallpaper in her room...

He has attacked the carpet in the hall, but did it out of sight under the old towel I'd draped over boxes to make them a 'warren'... so that had to be taken down.

He continued Amber's work on gnawing the wooden banister. It has an interesting sort of chewed look now... :lol: Sadly, my mum and sister don't find it a good look.

He has an obsession with getting into the front room, which we lock him out of due to all the wires. However, when he was last poorly he was allowed in (because he was too subdued to get up to much), and now thinks he should be allowed in with us. So he nips at my sister's feet to make her squeal and when she dodges him, he slips past. Earlier, he tried the same trick with my mum whilst she had a plate in her hand... and ended up nearly getting his head caught in the closing door. We were so worried he had an injured foreleg, as he sat and kept flicking it... But he then flew up the stairs, flew back down, ate the pea-sized bit of bread I offered him and has since been a little horror.

... I can't even tell him off. :oops: This is exactly why I love him, he's naughty but clever with it. And when I try and kneel down to give them a firm talking to, they both rush over and balance on their hind legs to lick my nose or forehead. How could I be angry at that? :lol:

Aw, sounds like a handful.:lol: Hubby hates it when any of mine get uo to rabbit stuff when their visiting. I try hard to cover it up, but hubby still doesn't like them in the house.:)

Mm, my sister's response was to snap 'rabbits don't belong in the house!' :oops:

BUT! She really should have closed her door... hehehehe.

Back