• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking to add 2 more to make 4

clarem

Warren Scout
I have two buns at the mo, a 4 yr old femaile Netherland dwarf and an 18 mth old lop who we got from a rescue just over a month ago. Since having 2 buns I have converted the shed and added a run and am now thinking about adding 2 more buns. I went back to the rescue centre today (an hours drive away) and looked at the buns and was told that I should add either 2 males or male/female and that I could choose from groups that were already together. I have asked about taking my buns along for some introductions and whether they would be able to help with bonding and they can't do either, they also didn't seem to have the right combinations that were already together. I am in Milton Keynes and this is the only rescue I can find. Does anyone know of a rescue that might have suitable buns and could help with bonding, I don't mind travelling.

I have two buns at the mo, a 4 yr old femaile Netherland dwarf and an 18 mth old lop who we got from a rescue just over a month ago. Since having 2 buns I have converted the shed and added a run and am now thinking about adding 2 more buns. I went back to the rescue centre today (an hours drive away) and looked at the buns and was told that I should add either 2 males or male/female and that I could choose from groups that were already together. I have asked about taking my buns along for some introductions and whether they would be able to help with bonding and they can't do either, they also didn't seem to have the right combinations that were already together. I am in Milton Keynes and this is the only rescue I can find. Does anyone know of a rescue that might have suitable buns and could help with bonding, I don't mind travelling.

I have pairs looking for homes and could help with bonding if this helps :)

looking to add 2 to make 4 U/D STILL LOOKING or bonding help

I am still looking for 2 buns to add to my 2 to make a group. I have looked through all the rescues and the nearest are 2+ hrs away. Also some say I would be best to have 2 boys others a mixed pair. The rescue nearest me which is still an hour away has several possibles but if I were to take these I would have to bond myself which I am really not confident in doing. Is there anyone near me who could do the bonding? I hope someone can help, I am really desperate for some more buns (why are they so addictive!) and I am off work for another week before school starts.

Back