• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone know a good boarding service in Bristol?

Scooner

Young Bun
Apologies if this is in the wrong section! I am going away next weekend (4th-8th Sep) and i need to put my two buns into boarding. My flat mates were going to look after them but they did such a bad job last time i don't trust them anymore!

It's not that they didn't look after them i suppose they don't have the same level of interest in them as i do. We arrived home and the bowl didn't have much water in it and the litter trays had hardly any hay plus the bottom of the hutch was covered in poo! It's our fault for not really telling them how important it is to clean them and make sure they have enough hay i guess!

Anyway that's why i need to find a boarding place, and it would be nice to be recommended one as i have heard some bad things! They can be indoors and out they do both.

Thank you

Apologies if this is in the wrong section! I am going away next weekend (4th-8th Sep) and i need to put my two buns into boarding. My flat mates were going to look after them but they did such a bad job last time i don't trust them anymore!

It's not that they didn't look after them i suppose they don't have the same level of interest in them as i do. We arrived home and the bowl didn't have much water in it and the litter trays had hardly any hay plus the bottom of the hutch was covered in poo! It's our fault for not really telling them how important it is to clean them and make sure they have enough hay i guess!

Anyway that's why i need to find a boarding place, and it would be nice to be recommended one as i have heard some bad things! They can be indoors and out they do both.

Thank you

:wave: hiya. I cant recommend them (have never used them). But Winterbourne has a rabbit boarding place. it looks good on the website. Hope that helps.
x

Haven't used it either but there is a forum user on here bunniesbarnbabe who runs Avon Small Animal Rescue and she does boarding aswell. Her names Sharron I think.

Back