• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Argh yahoo answers!

H Maughan

Mama Doe
I'm having a little rant about yahoo answers as i'm fed up with the sheer amount of idiots on there. I go on there to give out good advice when i can but i'm fed up of it. Its seems to be irresponsible pet owners central. People asking 'my pet is ill what can i do?' well duh you take it to a vet.
I've just had to tell a girl on there thats she's stupid because she plans on trying to breed two 8 week old rabbits. I mean come on! There are enough rabbits abandoned in rescue centres and people want to breed more for their curiosity. And if you planned on breeding any animal you would at least research it thoroughly.
I recall only last week someone asking 'whats wrong with my dog? and don't tell me to take it to the vets!' There's something seriously wrong in the world when cruel :censored: like that can be allowed to have a pet. By the sounds of what the guy was saying this poor dog was retaining dead puppies and was dying a slow and painful death. It just drives me up the wall.
I don't mind some questions but i'm getting annoyed with all the stupid idiots who think they can get a veterinary diagnosis over the net or can breed as many animals as they want.
*breathes in* Thats my rant over until the next time. But it just drives me mad that anyone can get a pet and not care for it properly. You know what i mean?
Helen xx

Back