• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Off to see a baby husband for Lola on Sunday!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Hi folks!

I am really excited, I have rang our local Animal Shelter and they have just had a baby male lionhead in who will be free for rehoming in about 6-8 weeks!

Off up on Sunday as they are having an open day!

ooohohhhh I could crush a grape! :D

Oh really? My friend and I are going for a look next weekend - none of the ones on the website are suitable for me at the mo tho as Gregory hasn't been done yet. Hope you find Lola's dream bun! x

Oh really? My friend and I are going for a look next weekend - none of the ones on the website are suitable for me at the mo tho as Gregory hasn't been done yet. Hope you find Lola's dream bun! x

Apaarently they have just had a litter of 11 week old Lion Heads in that wont be ready for release for about 6 weeks.:D

I will ask about those then. Not sure if a lionhead would be too little for Gregory though - he might hurt her. We shall see what they say!

Its the Yorkshire Animal Shelter, they have some lovely girlie buns! :D

aww I got Sorrel from there and used to volunteer there before I had a real job - meant to help out on sunday but wont be around :( :( :lol: say hi to them from Willow (that was sorrel's name there)

Back