• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Two New Buns & Bl***y Owners

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These two arrived this afternoon..I had been rung by a lady desperate to "be rid" of them as has moved house:roll: She said they were two boys and she's had them almost 3 years

Well meet the first "boy" now renamed Columbine
Columbine.jpg

and the other one now renamed Honeysuckle
Honeysuckle.jpg

This is the length of their nails which have been pushing some toes out of joint
nial.jpg

and although the lady turned up in a nice looking sports type car..she couldn't afford a cash donation...but why should I worry cos look what she gave me saying
"but I have brought this for you"
di.jpg

You can see the hole in the dirty bowl..the bottles are green and the cabbage stinks ..how generous of her:evil::evil:

Last edited:
OMG!!! :evil: some people!!! I dont know how you remain civil I really dont :evil: :censored:
They are beautiful buns :love:
Boys indeed :roll:

what the hell is wrong with her, why would you be grateful for a dirty cracked bowl?!?! people are weird

on the plus side they are gorgeous buns so hopefully will find homes quickly :D

Did they not go with her new wall paper or something? :censored:

They are lovely looking buns. Take it they aren't neutered or anything? Can afford nice car can't afford to look after anything else but herself. Make you sick really.

No not neutered and not vacs..she said "I've cared for them fed them and that ..but never bothered with a vet..I don't have any food left as hoped to be rid of them by the weekend.....":evil::evil: so looks like they've been surviving on stinky rotting cabbage..
The "gift" is now in the bin

I don't envy you Jill,really I don't,all of you that run rescues must be so patient!!

Theyre very pretty bunnies and very lucky to have come to you!

What an uncaring and ungrateful woman! I don't know how you do it Jill and remain calm - I trust you gave her the two fingers behind her back!

Lets hope she drives too close to something and scratches her car :D

They are gorgeous bunnies - hello, be good for Auntie Jill :wave:

At least these two are in a safe place and will get an excellent second chance. Some people shouldn't be allowed pets, its disgraceful how they can just shirk all responsibility because they cannot be bothered. At least now they can get the care they deserve. Please let us all know how they settle in.:D

Oh they are stunning Jill!

Urgh some people are just plain strange! How could she be rid of these beautiful boys! And look at the nails, that is cruel! :(

Hope they are settling!

Louise
xxx

Louise they are not boys..that was her mistake!:lol:

And they are very hungry..went mad for the food I put in poor things..
and in appreciation of me taking them in and cutting their nails..Honeysuckle bit me!:shock::lol:
First time I've been bitten in a year so not bad!!

OMG DOH! I have been asked to take in 2 rabbits only 2 months old unsure of sex! It's not rocket science! I'm just waiting to hear back!

Bet they feel better after having nails clipped though, bless them. :)

Columbine looks like Dora! :censored: witch, you a stronger person than me! I would have scratched her posh sports car. People never seem to amaze me anymore! Glad they are with someone who cares about them now! xx

I admire you so much Jill for remaining calm (on the outside anyway!).
I say lucky bunnies, now they are with you.

Wow Jill, how lucky are you, such wonderful 'gifts'! :evil::censored:

Apparently a full water bottle, comes back like a boomerang, when flung at the back of an idiots head.... so I've been told. :)

Pretty bunnies, I am so glad they have reached you Jill.

Hats off to all of you running rescues - to keep going when c*** like this happens over and over is inspirational. And to keep outwardly calm and collected is awe-inspiring too.

Hope the girlies soon settle and realise their luck has changed.

What a :censored:of a woman:evil:shame on her!
They are lovely buns it amazes me how people can treat them like rubbish.

Back