• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Offering a home. Canterbury, Kent

Kara

Warren Veteran
Hi All:wave:

Just wanted to say I am looking to home a female bun to pair with my Buggsy, he has had 2 previous wifeybuns and they have both passed away and would like to find him another.

I would prefer to rescue so if anyone know of anybun needing a home please let me know :D:wave:

Hi All:wave:

Just wanted to say I am looking to home a female bun to pair with my Buggsy, he has had 2 previous wifeybuns and they have both passed away and would like to find him another.

I would prefer to rescue so if anyone know of anybun needing a home please let me know :D:wave:

look on rabbits in need section or on rabbit rehome for buns in you area...also if you like a bun that is a distance away then a bunny run can be organised. the other thing you could do is go to a rescue with bugsy and let him pick a wife himself?

look on rabbits in need section or on rabbit rehome for buns in you area...also if you like a bun that is a distance away then a bunny run can be organised. the other thing you could do is go to a rescue with bugsy and let him pick a wife himself?

Hi Bunlover :wave:

I check the rehoming bit nearly every day and they are too far away, well Beckenham and I don't drive :lol: So thought I would let people know just incase anyone knows of one in or near Canterbury :D:wave:

oh dear i think we have to teach you the ways of the bunny run..... lol if a bun you fall in love with is any good we could do a bunny run to get the rabbit to yours or a bunny run to help get your rabbit to the locaest rescue to choose his/her freind have you searched the rescue section in rr to find your nearest?

Back