• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

possible new arrival

lilminxlou

Mama Doe
i was browsing the golden bunnies forum when i came across someone needing a new forever home for their bun. after much discussions with my o/h and the promise of no more buns :oops: (;) as if lol) it looks like we're picking him up on tues. im excited but nervous. we're buying his hutch so he can be kept seperate from the other 2 for the 1st night just to make sure he settles in ok. he hasnt been neutered so thats another thing to consider with him.

murray also agreed about turning the conservatory into a proper bunny room with fans and an air cooler and everthing

as you dont know buyns history you should ask for the vets number to see if eh has any previous health problems and vaccs dates etc. i would keep away from your buns for at least a week or two as aquarinitne period. hope he settles in tho xx

How exciting, bet you can't wait til Tuesday. We want lots of piccys when he arrives.

The bunny room sounds great too, they will be very lucky bunnies to have their own air cooler etc

Very Exciting :D
Bet you cant wait till Tuesday!
The room sounds great aswell :)
When he arrives you have to take lots of piccies and post them!
x

aww thanks everyone. i already asked if he has any medical issues such as dentals or if hes prone to gut stasis. cant see why she'd lie about it. she said he had been up to date on jabs and shed made sure he had no fleas and worms.

I've been naughty and found the thread on Golden bunnies so I could get a sneak preview of him :oops: :lol::lol:

He is one gorgeous bunny :D

I've been naughty and found the thread on Golden bunnies so I could get a sneak preview of him :oops: :lol::lol:

He is one gorgeous bunny :D

heehee aww how could you resist him eh? for those who havnt seen a thread basically we had to rehome a puppy last year i was devestated to say the least. however the owners he went to were brill and sent us pics of him all settled in and happy

i feel like this is our opportunity to repay the kindness of those who took our puppy in by giving this rabbit a loving forever home

Back