• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasmine

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Jasmine lost her beloved Josh on Tuesday and she is really pining she won't go to the top end of the shed now where her and Josh use to sleep, she isn't eating her dried food so I am giving her everything else she likes which she is just picking at. She just sits outside the shed:cry:

I am going to try and bond her today with one of my sponsor buns who lost his partner a couple of months ago,

Awwww, poor girl.
Bobby didn't do well on his own when both Patch and Nougs went to the Bridge and perked up condsiderably when he had another lady bun to fuss over.
I hope Jasmine finds some comfort in her new friend.

I often think the hardest thing about loosing a bunny is seeing the bunny partner pining. I hope the bonding goes well and Jasmine feels a lot happier soon

I hope Jasmine likes her new friend, fingers crossed. It must be very sad to see her pining.
Phoebe has been fine since Hobbes went, which has suprised me as she always pined for him when he went to the vets all day. I'm hoping she will have a new friend soon too! :)

I have a few to try if this one doesn't, as it will mean that one of the REW french Lop males (I bet it would be boy number 2 she gets on well with:lol::lol:) will have a forever home with me if todays bonding doesn't go well

awhh poor jasmine, i hope she finds a new friend she likes, i vote for frenchie no 2!!!!
seriously though i know how worrying it is and wish you the best of luck!

Back