• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Unbelievable

lotsofsmoggies

Mama Doe
Yesterday my husband was servicing a car (he works in a garage) and he found a load of these following 'adverts' on the cars passenger seat.

PET RABBIT STOCK CLEARANCE

DWARF LOPS FOR SALE AT £5

GIANT RABBITS FOR SALE AT £15

It goes on to add this Saturdays date and the persons address and mobile number. When I read the top line of rabbit stock clearance I had visions of cheap tunnels etc not the actual rabbits. I was so shocked by it. They are alive not 'stock'. How can they be called that? Has this person learnt that there is no pet rabbit 'market' anymore or are they going to carry on breeding? I just want to go down there and buy then all, lord knows who is going to buy a bun for a fiver and a giant for 15.

I saw that one in my local paper too!..in holbeach??

I had the same thought as you about it being bunny equipment as oposed to actual rabbits!!

Horrendous!

Yep in Holbeach. Forgot it also said 'bring rabbit transport'. Like you'd go there to get one without a carrier. :shock: Also had visions of rabbits driving themselves home in little cars but thats a funny side to something really serious.

Yep in Holbeach. Forgot it also said 'bring rabbit transport'. Like you'd go there to get one without a carrier. :shock: Also had visions of rabbits driving themselves home in little cars but thats a funny side to something really serious.

LOL....well i saw it 2 weeks ago advertised in one of the boston/spalding papers,I was fuming about it....people at work think I'm mad as it is with my bunnies,don't think they really understood why I was ranting ,but the stupidity beggars belief doesn't it?

Last edited:
OMG how awful!!!! I'm sat here with my blood boiling!!!! I'd have hard pushed not to go down to your hubby's garage & give the guy who picked the car up a piece of my mind!!! :censored::censored::censored: Can't believe some people can be so cruel & callous & treat animals in such a manner!!! Mind you, sadly I can :cry:

Back