• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why does william circle round my feet?

AprilLynne

Warren Scout
:wave:William's started doing the funniest thing: after he's been exploring for a little while, he comes to wherever I'm sitting or standing and starts to run little circles round and round my feet. It's adorable! :love::love::love:

It also tickles my feet and ankles because his ears and furry-sides brush up against me. :lol::lol:

Does anyone know what he's trying to tell me? Is he just being happy or does he want me to play?

Think it means he :love::love: you!!! Have you had him neutered yet? My Smudge does the same thing - wherever I go - he circles me. :love:

He's not neutered yet... he just had surgery on his cheek that went really well, but still needs to heal a bit before he goes back for another

it's such an adorable thing when they do that!! :love::love::love:

My bunny Barney used to do that then it got to the stage where I could not even walk without him being under my feet and trying to mount my leg.

I knew then it was time to get him neutered.

Alfie circles, but usually only when I've got food in my hands. :lol: Does he love me or the food? :?

William loves you.Dont be surprised If starts to spray you If hes not nutered

Last edited:
Back