• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puddles Babies grew up a bit.......

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
Okay so you all remember these adorable bunnies..... well I was out photographing them today so the website can be updated... and look how they have grown!!!

This is Polo a beautiful little girl!:love::love:

Polo7.jpg

Polo1.jpg

Polo2.jpg

Polo3.jpg

Polo4.jpg

Polo5.jpg

Polo6.jpg

(the others will follow slowly as I sift through the pictures, and upload them)

Last edited:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

My Polo would WOULD LOVE that beautiful girl Polo as his wifebun, I'll be sure to not show him this thread :lol:

She is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

This is Pepsi The third beautiful girl :love::love: I managed to get A LOT more pictures of her :? than the others!

Pepsi1.jpg

Pepsi11.jpg

Pepsi2.jpg

Pepsi3.jpg

Pepsi6.jpg

Pepsi7.jpg

Pepsi8.jpg

Pepsi10.jpg

Pepsi9.jpg

Pepsi4.jpg

Pepsi13.jpg

Help I can't see
Pepsi12.jpg

If.. I... just... flap... hard enough...maybe I can fly

Pepsi5.jpg

Last edited:
All still absolutely gorgeous :love::love::love:

I can't believe how much they've grown though! They are looking like big bunnies now :shock:

Those are all such adorable buns! It's incredible how fast they grow up. One day their newborns, next their parents...

And last but not least we have Pebble another VERY handsome boy...:love::love: who (you will all be pleased to know) has been reserved/adopted!!! (*YAY*) But I couldn't miss him out... he still needed to have a picture put up!!

Pebble2.jpg

Pebble17.jpg

Pebble13.jpg

Pebble14.jpg

Pebble3.jpg

Pebble8.jpg

Pebble10.jpg

Pebble11.jpg

Pebble7.jpg

Pebble9.jpg

Don't forget my bum
Pebble12.jpg

Nah naaa na nahhh naaa I've been adopted you can't have me!!
Pebble15.jpg

Having a cuddle from his new mommy
Pebble1.jpg

(Still got all the new ones of Sooty and Fidget too... Will get them up tomorrow I'm shattered)

Last edited:
Awww - they are still every bit as beautiful as when they were tiny! I loved Pickle sthe most in the first lot of photos but I think I've become a Pepsi fan! :love::love:

Every time I see girly buns on here I wish Gregory was ready for his wife! Goo dluck finding forver homes for them! x

Back