• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help need advice!!!Hoodie is here!! Pic added (hopefully)

Tangofandango

Young Bun
P9080507.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
I'd wait 6 weeks after neutering to give his hormones time to totally subside, but meanwhile keep them seperate but in sight and scent of one another.If they don't appear to freak each other out you could try swapping thier litter trays "hutch/run furniture around, but don't be tempted to try them together, even if things seem calm, until about 6 weeks post neuter. Be sure to introduce them is a small area which neither has beeen in before. You can expect chasing, fur pulling and humping but unless there is a proper fight( going for each other and locking on) don't lose you nerve and seperate them otherwise you'l have to start all over again. Good luck:)

Thanks for replying I have facilities to keep them seperate, but idealy would like to have them bonded eventually as my Tango has been on his own for a while now. It's a 'friend' who has the 1 year old I've known her for a year and didn't even realise she had a rabbit, yesterday she announced its in a small cage in a shed cause it bit one of her children she then said we don't even like it actually we don't even want it but it's quite thin now shouldn't think it will last much longer I tried saying all the things I have heard through this forum but she was totally unmoved my hubby has given me the go ahead to get him, I just hope she not one of these silly people that wont except help when she clearly needs it.

:shock: poor bunny. As Capel said I would give it the full 6 weeks after his neuter before you introduce them but it could work :D I hope you can get him, poor bunny. Keep us posted x x

Please help need advice!!!

Well after a long time this bun is arriving 'hopefully' tomorrow why is it people are so reluctant to take an easy way out when it is offered???? She tells me its very thin across the back could this be a muscular problem or just lack of food also how should i approach feeding him dont want to give him too much or not enough he'll be in a 6 x 4 shed to begin is it best to just leave him to settle in, is it more important to get him healthy first or have his jabs???

Sorry for all the question any replys will be gratefully recieved!!

The vet will tell you if he can have his vac,s or not when he has been checked over.He needs to be healthy first.
You need to mix his old food in with the new food you are going to give him gradually.

Back