• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where do you get your dog crates from?

I got a great 48" from Ebay a bargain at £23. Also found a couple of smaller ones in my friends skip :shock: perfect condition too :lol: :oops:

mine was off ebay and only £13!!!! its only one i use for hospitilisation...cold weather etc... but it has been very useful when bus come to stay and when i take them to mums!!!!

mine was off ebay and only £13!!!! its only one i use for hospitilisation...cold weather etc... but it has been very useful when bus come to stay and when i take them to mums!!!!

Yeh thats what i want mine for. Mainly for fireworks week, new years eve, when Douglas has his teeth done etc. It wouldn't be permanent, just something to have for emergencies. Would normally keep it in the loft.
Am going to search ebay!

One I found in the shed when I moved here. One I bought in a sale at a local garden centre, & one I nicked off Angie:oops::lol: She can have it back though- it was for bonding:lol:

Keep an eye out at Boot sales too. When I was down Eastbourne last time I saw one at the Cophall Farm Boot sale along the A22 at Polegate :) Was nearly going to get it, but I there to sell stuff not buy more :roll:

Back