• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

baby bundles....cuteness overload

ecudc

Warren Veteran
I was feeling a bit down after my last fost bun Woudhouse died and his brother and sister got rehomed on the same day..so chloe filled up my foster hutch quick smart with this little bouncers.

They don't have names yet & chloe is trying to raise funds for their mixi jabs here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=143631

There are three boys and two girls.

I'm a boy......I'm chloes favourite because I'm so cute. I'm adventurous and independent but also a bit shy.

P1010201.jpg

Also a boy (with mum)....the most outgoing. First up if there's food. Will always come and say hello and might just stay for a nose rub.

P1010211.jpg

Girl..shush don't tell but I'm mums favourite. I like to have my nose rubed and I'm very norty. Here's me trying to steal my mums food.

P1010221.jpg

Two black girlies, one with a white paw...Both really shy. Can you tell? But so sweet you just have to love them

P1010218-1.jpg

P1010226.jpg

& this photos just becuase they look so cute

P1010228.jpg

Last edited:
Another bunch of cutie-pies :) Sometime soon I need to foster baby bunnies!!! x
P.S. Isn't that first baby bun a bit like a certain Beemer boy?!

Another bunch of cutie-pies :) Sometime soon I need to foster baby bunnies!!! x
P.S. Isn't that first baby bun a bit like a certain Beemer boy?!

He certainly is.....although not quite as like him as the last lot. He's a bit more chunky....and I shotgun all babies from now on :D:D:D I love having them....even if I have got through enough junior pellets to feed a small nation.

Back