• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

gaaaahhhh...the worst thing about boy buns

I've just been out to feed and water the rascals

theo got a bit excited whilst playing with fifi...and I received a full spray

jeans...shirt...arms...soaked...so much fluid from such a small rabbit :?

Ahh yes!!

One of the Cashmere lop bucks here has sprayed me at least once a day :roll:

He seems to aim for my hair :shock::roll::evil:

:shock: I hope you had your mouth closed, I did'nt when it happened to me. You can imagine what happened. :roll: Ewwwwww:evil:

Last edited:
Harley gotmy mum earlier she was not very happy she was covered i had warned her though as he does it when he goes down to the girls hutch and she sat on the doorstep opposite the girls and got covered :lol::lol::lol:

:shock: I hope you had your mouth closed, I did'nt when it happened to me. You can imagine what happened. :roll: Ewwwwww:evil:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ive been lucky so far!!!

I was in the kitchen two days ago and heard from the shed "AHHHHH im WET" He sprayed my mum :lol::lol::lol:

My mini-lop is spraying loads! Hes so tiny, but theres puddles of water on the floor every now and again! Cant believe how much is there! Glad im not the only one. I've booked him into the vets to be neutured!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: thankfully ive never been peed on... oh except for the chipmunk but its only tiny puddles :D

yesssssss i have have pretty much all my male buns showing me how much they love me by humping slippers spraying, its the binky spray thats gets me, i cant help but laugh at those one jump and fllllllllllllick, doc was neutered nearly two weeks now and he still sprays and stinks at the mo he just wants to love everyyyyyyyything, biggles sprayed my jeans just as i was leaving the house the my driving test surfice to say i passed first time :lol:

yesssssss i have have pretty much all my male buns showing me how much they love me by humping slippers spraying, its the binky spray thats gets me, i cant help but laugh at those one jump and fllllllllllllick, doc was neutered nearly two weeks now and he still sprays and stinks at the mo he just wants to love everyyyyyyyything, biggles sprayed my jeans just as i was leaving the house the my driving test surfice to say i passed first time :lol:

how long after a neutere does the humping/spraying normally calm down in boys? (only had girls before arthur ) he is being done in a few weeks

Back