• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New buns

Well this morning I had my friend, Jade, to sleep and my mum
got a phone call from Louis's breeder saying she had this black otter doe
that she wants to get rid of for free because she has no space. I
thought about it for a wife for Louis and I said yes - I mean, how
could you say no?
Anyway, my mum,Jade,Snowbell [Jades bun] + me got in the car and
made our way over to the breeders house. When we got there we saw so many
buns and they were all adorable
She showed us all the buns and I saw a litter of chinchilla rabbits for sale
and we all fell in love with them.They lady said that one hasnt been taken
so I could have her! I thought that would mean I would have to choose
which one I was getting but my mum said I could have both I was so happy
and I am still smiling now!
So we left with the chinchilla doe and the black otter doe, on the way
back I was thinking
of names for them. Then I thought because Louis is named after Louis Vuitton
then I should go down the designer name route. Then I named the
black otter doe, Gucci, and the chinchilla doe Fendi

Here is Fendi;

and here is Gucci;

Emma X

Awwwwwwwwwww! They are lovely! And as I told you, they have made me broody for another one! x:love::love:

Thank you!
As I just said in the PM - Gucci looks so much like Louis its unreal :shock::lol:
I swear she isnt though lol!
Maybe later Gregory can have a wife bun.
I cant handle Fendi for a week because she needs to settle down apparently :shock::(

awh your sooo lucky! :love:
they are loovely!

Thank you!
I was so suprised myself because Louis's breeder just mentioned the black otter doe then my mum said the chinchilla doe and the breeder said I could have them both :shock::D
I cant stop smiling and I cant wait till tomorrow them to smother them in hugs and kissed:roll::lol:

x

Awww, they're beautiful. :love: I fell in love with a black otter mini lop doe from a rescue recently and was dreaming about pairing her up with Alfie now he's neutered. Only then I started worrying that they'd look so alike I wouldn't know who was who. :lol:

Awww, they're beautiful. :love: I fell in love with a black otter mini lop doe from a rescue recently and was dreaming about pairing her up with Alfie now he's neutered. Only then I started worrying that they'd look so alike I wouldn't know who was who. :lol:

Awww Alfie would love that :love:
Im worried about that too with Gucci and Louis :shock:
They look so alike I will have to make signs on there new hutches so I dont get them muddled up :lol: :D

Back