• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you use in the cage?

Jade950

Alpha Buck
Just wandering what do you use to line the cage, i.e sawdust,straw,newspaper,hay etc, i use straw to line the bottom of the cage and straw over the newspaper all throughout the cage. Just wandering what everyone elses uses. :D
Jadexx

In warm weather I use newspaper and woodshavings, and fill their wooden bed up with hay. And in cooler weather I give them, newspaper, woodshavings and hay on top of that. I like to make sure they have got plenty:D
Jack:)

Mine have a layer of lino and some old towels ontop of that, gives them something soft to walk on.

The Lino is to protect the laminate flooring, and the towels are to catch any little accidents they may have, although so far they've been pretty good.

ahh thats a good idea, do you have a seperate actual box for them to sleep in then?

CIMG0500.jpg

This is there playhouse, and you can see the wooden thing to your right. this is full of hay, they like to just have a stretch in there. Josh much prefers to lay on the shelf though.
:lol:

Ahh right that looks great!Where did you get that from or did you make it yourself? Whats megazorb please:oops::oops:Sorry :p lol

Back