• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tilly's gone!!!!!!

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
Tilly, just went to her new home, and I am totally gutted... they seem so lovely and I know they will look after her wonderfully!! She even said she would join the forums!! They are changing her name to pheobe :cry: I called her tilly coz I thought she was sooo beautiful, and it was the prettist name I knew!! I love her soooo much... it's bunnies like her and Ivy that make me HATE fostering, because giving them up breaks my heart!! I can't believe she's gone!!!!!:cry::cry:

My beautiful tilly!!

Tilly8.jpg

Tilly19.jpg

Tilly16.jpg

Oh she's beautiful. Chin up hun, it's people like you who help the rescues who deserve a pat on the back. I know how you feel. I had 2 rescue boars here Choccy and Jasper they are both in new homes now but oh it was so hard.

Phoebe is a lovely name too. Hope you are ok. xxx

Saying goodbye to foster buns is never easy .. you just have to remember that you've helped Tilly/Phoebe to find a fantastic new forever home :) And now you have space in your life to help another bunny :) That's why I foster ... I could adopt 2 more, but instead use that space to foster and in less than a year we've had 18 fosters!! x

:cry:Hope you're ok, I know how much you love Tilly and Puddle and Elliot. I hate letting them go too.

Vicky

Honestly if I knew it would of been this bad, I would of just kept her, but now it's too late... it all happened a bit fast!

:cry::cry: Sorry you're missing her, but glad she been chosen by people who I'm sure will love her. I really hope they do join the forum.

Phoebe's a nice name, I know not the name you gave her but it's individual ... even if we've got used to her being 'Tilly'!!

I guess these guys have become a big part of your life over the past few months, what you have done for them is amazing :wave:

Tinks sends a nose rub :love::love:

Aww Kirsty! you must feel awful, Bless ya, its really hard :( But at least shes gone to a nice new forever home :) My babies go soon too - im dreading it :( (((Hugs)))

She is beautiful. I can see why you will miss her so much. Hopefully your foster cage/hutch wont be empty for long and you can concentrate on helping a new bunny find a loving home :D

Saying goodbye to foster buns is never easy .. you just have to remember that you've helped Tilly/Phoebe to find a fantastic new forever home :) And now you have space in your life to help another bunny :) That's why I foster ... I could adopt 2 more, but instead use that space to foster and in less than a year we've had 18 fosters!! x

:thumb: Well Done youve really looked after Tilly/Phoebe aqnd gave her a great start, you should be really proud of yourself, shes really lovely.Like what Woodlouse has said you are now able to help another bun, and that must be so rewarding.:D

sorry you're missing her. I seem to be lucky that after the first few I got imune to them going to new homes. I was devestated when woodhouse died but somehow it was different. I love the the fact that my buns are going off on new adventures & going to give pleasure to more people. I also try and remeber that for every bun that goes to a new home it means one more that can be resuced.

Phoebe (Tilly)............

Hello..... not very good on this yet and my husband has not yet put the photos on of Phoebe with her new friend Rucksby. I feel I must tell you where Phoebe is living and what we are like so that you don't have to worry about her. I have had rabbits for years (from rescues). My oldest was Rodney and he lived to be 10. We have got Phoebe and Rucksby as a pair and Poppy and Chino. Phoebe lives in and 8ft hutch magnificent hutch that is situated in a 17ft x 10ft enclosure. She gets on with Rucksby beautifully - they are a very funny pair because Phoebe is twice his size. She has had her vhd vaccination because they have been to the pet hotel when we went away for the weekend. I have had 16 rabbits since the age of 5 and Phoebe is definately the friendliest female rabbit that I've had. You did a supberb job with her because she is so sociable. Anyway..... I will try and get some photos of her with little Rucksby.

Hi, welcome to the forum :wave: Look forward to seeing Phoebe soon in her nice new (grand-sounding) home and with her new husbun :D

I think she is very happy here. Its nice because they aren't childrens pets that get mauled about. My husband loves them too and my mum and dad (who live round the corner) pick bags of dandelions for them, which I then have to spend ages washing!!

Hi MissMinnie :wave:

I look forward very much to seeing pictures of Phoebe in her new home. I'm so happy she has gone to such a lovely home.... I adopted her sister Tinkerbell, who looks pretty much identical (except for the ears). I spent a couple of weeks debating which sister to choose.

hi Miss Minnie and welcome

sounds like Phoebe has a fab new set up. Look forward to seeing pictures soon. She is gorgeous and looks very like my Milly apart from the ears. :wave:

Back