• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Diggory and Dominic more pics post 12

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These two boys arrived today..they are 4 and a half years old and are now settled seperately much to the relief od poor Dominic who has spent his life being bullied by his brother:(
Diggory..who was obviously a lovely yellow but is now moulting into a pale siamese sable
Diggory.jpg

and another

Diggorya.jpg

and his brother Dominic who you can see is matted on the rear..that is from Diggory constantly mounting him:shock::(..poor boy has had 4 years of it..
He is also on the thin side as his brother was known to guard the food too.
He is a lovely friendly boy and appears so gentle
Dominic.jpg

Just to add we do not normally split bonded pairs but the man I collected them from..who was the father of the lady who has left them behind..agreed Dominic has been having a bad time of it..he said he felt sorry for him..so I've split them with his permission

Last edited:
Dominic also has bite wounds to his ears..he is now in a nice clean hutch eating carrot and savoy cabbage...on his own!:D

This pic shows the matts poor Dominic was covered in due to Diggory mounting him and leaving behind..his..ermmm....cuddle potion:oops:
This is after I'd spent half an hour getting a lot out..I decided he had had enough so will get to the rest tomorrow
matt.jpg

And here he is saying "hello" in his hutch
Dominich.jpg

Poor lads. Little Dominic has the look of Mo about him. They are both very pretty. I hope they get homes soon x

Back