• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Water bottle for indoors.

raine

Warren Veteran
I need to put a water bottle up indoors. Are there any bottles that fit to the wall? Any idea?

i saw one somewhere ages ago.it had a little holder that screwed to the wall n you put the bottle in the holder?x

i saw one somewhere ages ago.it had a little holder that screwed to the wall n you put the bottle in the holder?x

Ye. They are from PAH, but I wouldn't get one. We had one when we first got the playhouse, and it leaked everywhere!

They are very flimsy and thin.
Jack:D

Mine have had water bowls for years, but the vet today has recommended a water bottle for one.

Shes laying her head in the water bowl and getting very wet. Shes got quite manky and sore. Her teeth are fine, so the vet suggested a water bottle for a while. I don't like them as I think they drink more from a bowl, but I wondered if I could get one to attach to the wall. Did a google search but can't find one.

Back