• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More cage rest for Bruce

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Bruce had his check up today after dislocating his hip last monday. He has been such a good boy resting in his cage that I really hoped he could go back out with Prudence. The vets said his ligaments are still really weak and his hip could pop back out anytime so he needs to rest for at least another week. :( He has a check up again next Thursday.

Considering he can be such a stroppy rabbit he is being really good in his tiny cage, just the occassional throwing of vetbed against the bars in disgust :lol:
I really hope his hip is going to heal ok on it's own but I am worried his age is against him, he is 6 years old. I would hate for him to have to go through major surgery

Aw Poor Bruce! I hope another week's cage rest does the trick and he can get back to snuggle with Pru x x x

Aw Poor Bruce! I hope another week's cage rest does the trick and he can get back to snuggle with Pru x x x

Me too, I must admit I am disappointed that it wasn't better news. :( We spent the weekend revamping his shed and patio with new ramps etc to make it easier for him to get around

Aww, poor little love. It's hard, because bunnies don't understand that they need to rest do they? Hoping it's better news next week. :love:

Back