• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A 48" Crate

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Hi!
So, I have recently agreed to buy a 48" Dog Crate, I am just making sure, this is big enough for Drake AND Josh to go in? And Does anyone know how wide this will be?
Thanks x
Jack x

48" wide :lol:

Sorry, got funny head on today. Its about 3ft high and 2ft other way.

Piccy of mine:

mess8.jpg

In comparison to a double bed and nero 4 cage on top.
Takeover1.jpg

Will house two easy, esp if you add another level which i will be doing when this chain arrives :)

Wow! Very cosy!!

Well, I think I will be adding another level, as I am not using it untill Bonfire night and Christmas.

And then if my mum likes them being inside, thats when the serious bribing and crying and asking her everyday;)
Jack:D:D

As a temporary home or a base for house bunnies that would be great, my three have that size but it is just a base and they are never locked in it :D

As a temporary home or a base for house bunnies that would be great, my three have that size but it is just a base and they are never locked in it :D

By then, we will have probably moved house, so there is like 4 spare bedrooms once everyone has got their own. So I was thinking, I could put the crate in a spare room, and just let them have a run of that?
Jack:D

By then, we will have probably moved house, so there is like 4 spare bedrooms once everyone has got their own. So I was thinking, I could put the crate in a spare room, and just let them have a run of that?

That is exactly the set up I have, they love it. I have a baby gate on the door so I can see them but they can't get out.

DSC00043.jpg

DSC00042-1.jpg

That's what my two have as their set up. :)

A 7 bedroom house blimey Jack that will be brilliant. a 48" crate will be fine for them both as a temporary measure for Bonfire night

A 7 bedroom house blimey Jack that will be brilliant. a 48" crate will be fine for them both as a temporary measure for Bonfire night

6 Bedroom and a Games Room:lol:
I am so excited, it has got a pool table:D:lol:

Cool, so I will arrange to pick the crate up, and then we have it all ready and waiting.

Back