• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Holly - she's ok 8-)

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
I heard the rabbits talking last night, they were planning to escape, I heard Bob say I would rather take my chances in the wild than risk spending another night in this place :shock:, :lol::lol:

Seriously though, Holly is off for her GA today and hope they can sort her teeth out so she can start eating properly again, she's had bits of mix and spring greens so she's got stuff in her belly. I was hoping the conscious dentals would of sorted her out, because she gets terrible bloat and didn't want her to have a ga, hey ho I guess we can't all have what we want :(

Last edited:
oh my even more worry :shock:

lots of vibes for Holly xxxx youll be needing some good booze to get over these last few days :wave::wave:

Flippin' 'eck Tree :shock:

I think your Buns are determined to get you back on the ciggies......if you aren't already !!

Lots of vibes for Holly

Awwwww :lol::lol::lol: Tell them they don't know how lucky they are the cheeky buns!

Sending a ton of vibes for Holly today ~*~*~

Just rang she's fine, her molars were quite long and digging in her her tounge, whoop whoop (at least we know why she wasn't eating :lol:)

Back