• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can a rabbit tell a difference between another rabbit and an expensive working shoe?

Stalvros

Warren Scout
This isn't funny.
Carpet's humping my 500 bucks dr.martin boots which
i used for work!

Ahhhhhhh!
I can't seem to take it away!
He'll GRUNT and GRUNT and GRUNT!!!!!
I tried subbing it for my cheap sandal and he bit me!

Aww, poor little boy.

Is he is old enough to be neutered now? That would stop this kind of behaviour in a few weeks :)

:lol::lol: he sounds like a prime candidate for deplumming!! :lol:
Then he might put the DM's down!! Bless him! :lol:

arthur liked a slipper till he met dora..i am booking him in as he originaly was only humping about 1 time a day ...its now gone up he is a right little pest but if i try and get him off her or away she growls and bites me..she does love hihm including his bad points :roll:

havent gotten him neutered yet.
No time. (I've neutered marble though)

great...........
it looks like i have to get myself another pair of working shoes -_-
This is terrible!!! ahhh!!!

Should i just..... SNATCH it away from him while he's sleeping?
..................... he hardly sleeps -_-
Ahhh, what am i gonna do!

Well I think you should try and distract him with something new. Maybe a fluffy toy?

Is he living seperate from marble at the moment then?

Marble's busy biting my brown walking shoe.
Very smooth texture (she thinks it's carpet i think.......)

But that;s ok. That's only 15 bucks
and i've used it for 3 years already. I can let
that one go~
(I've managed to separate them into different cages now)

But carpet!!!!!
Why does he have to settle for a genuine leather shoe!!!!
He pees on it~
He humps on it~
He chomps on it~
He even sleeps IN it~

Now i have a choice..........
1st - Put marble back in the cage to sub the shoe
2nd - Buy another pair of shoe -_-
(The shoe was originally in the shoe rack. How carpet managed to get the LEFT side all the way to the cage...... I have no idea............)

I dont have a spare doll at the moment.
I only have this doll that my fiancee gave me as a present
and i am NOT giving them that!

Last edited:
Is Marbel a girl? Carpet a boy? If so don't put them back together until Carpet is neutered because even if Marbel is, Carpet will still hump Marbel siilarly to what he's doing to your shoe! which will drive Marbel mad and they'll fight.
Can you not pick up a fluffy toy from a charity shop or similar for Carpet meanwhile?
My bun Hazel would go mad forl eather shoes before he was neutered :roll: he just likes to lick them occasionally now he's not got the urge anymore! :lol:

Dont wear them in the house then or you might be going to work with a humping rabbit on your foot :lol:

Id distract and grab :D

I think you need to get him a cheap fluffy toy until he can be neutered. A few weeks after he is neutered he can go back with marble and then he can love her instead :D

But those shoes are new :(
I just got them this june!
It hasn't even been worn yet :(
(Straight out from the box and carpet went sniffing at it already)
(I found out the next day when i went to work that 1 is missing -_-)

Marble's a girl
Carpet's a boy

Marble's been neutered, so i wouldnt worry about putting them back together. The reason i didn't is because at times i would see marble BITING carpet and carpet doesn't like it

hi

I think instead of worrying over your shoes why not pay for him to be neutered. Imagine how he must feel. As another said don't put the girl back in as they could kill each other.
The kindest thing is to have him neutered and then pair him up with his companion. Imagine how upset you would be if we took away something you loved all because you were doing what god intended. Try and subsitute an old ted rub it over your boots so the scent is on it. But I personally think the kindest thing is to get him dun as he will be frustrated too and his temper could break if you keep taking his lovers away. Also I'm guessing you don't want to be watching him humping everything.
Good luck

Back