• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mummy doesnt feed us enough pellets

lilminxlou

Mama Doe
so we were naughty and took matters into our own hands

DSC_1447-1.jpg

ooh quick she has the flashbox out

DSC_1448-1.jpg

nope it wasnt us mummy

DSC_1449-1.jpg

lol i was cleaning the hutch and left daddy in charge. had a huge shock when i came back from getting stuff out the car to put in the hutch, heard a rustling and thought they were playing in their hiding spot then myxi's head popped out of the bag, so i moved the bag into the living room under the supposedly watchful eye of daddy lmao :lol:

:lol: obviously arent as crazy as t&d who stole their panacur syringe and chewed it open and finished it off (luckily it was only the last dose left in there!) buns are strange :lol:

lol myxi gets so excited over the pellets she runs round like a mad one but cant find them cos shes overexcited, then gumpy sits in his foodbowl to protect his while he eats myxi's.

:lol: obviously arent as crazy as t&d who stole their panacur syringe and chewed it open and finished it off (luckily it was only the last dose left in there!) buns are strange :lol:

:shock: :shock: luckily they didnt notice the syringe on the floor lol

Back