• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it a problem if your rabbits dont binky every day?

senatorvass

Warren Scout
Mine do, and usually every day mainly at night but I was just wondering, if they dont does it mean they arent happy enough? Mine have full range over the ground floor of my house and a lovely large enclosure that they go in when we go to bed and leave the house (rarely!) and I feel we look after them really well but I would just love to see more binkies and I worry they dont seem to do it consistently or necessarily every day. They are 15 weeks old we have had them since they were 9 weeks.

No, Everybun won't Binky everday. Mine don't. Usually, every couple of days.

Even though I know my buns are happy, they still don't binky. They only binky when they get something new, toys, treats etc...

Everybun is different though, so some may binky everyday!:D
Jack:D

teegra rarely binkies but he never has since he was a babe. i dont think he is unhappy i think he just isnt a binkying bunny .ocaasionally he will with great enthusiasm but he much prefers to show his apprciation of life by chilling out

Harvey and Tika are so loved up. They don't binky all the time. They do when they get free range time though or run time. they prefer to sit and groom one another! :love:

alvins too lazy to binky.... every now and then as he runs from one room to another hell do a slight one, but its nothing compared the the amazing jumps pearl will do daily :D

Gregory's not much of a binkier either - only when he does a massive run from one end of the lounge to the other end of the dining room! He did it a lot when he was little and I didn't know what it was - I was worried fleas were biting him or something!

Back