• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes please - Dill & Willow

KateB

Mama Doe
Could anyone who has a few vibes to spare please send them in Dill & Willow's direction?

They are both having dentals tomorrow & Willow is also having a duct flush :cry:
Their timing is impeccable as they're due to go on their holidays on Friday! :roll: (we're getting married on Saturday - as I said, great timing :roll::roll:)

Our poor boys :love:, we're so worried about them.......:cry:

Sending some vibes.

:roll: these bunnies always seem to plan problems at the most inconvenient times :roll:

Have a great wedding day.

Thank you for all the vibes guys!

I've just rung and they're both coming round now :D , and I should be able to collect them as soon as I can escape from the office.

I just hope they don't hate me.....:?

U/D from Colin;

Both boys came round and seemed okay at home last night if a little subdued; however this morning Dill is favouring his left leg. When the vet first examined him on Tuesday he jumped off and hit the examination table on his way to the floor, he seemed okay but obviously has injured something.:roll:

They're both going back to the vet over lunch as Dill was not eating this morning so may well be in pain, so more vibes needed.:(

Colin

Back