• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi to you all

ivor Middleton

Young Bun
:wave: my family and i have just relocated to south Yorkshire, after many years living in South London, We have meove back here for a quieter and slower pace of life. I work in Leeds, My wife works in Rotherham at Rotherham General Hospital, My eldest son works in Sheffield at the Northern General and our daughter attends the The Girls High school in Sheffield . We have one lovely French Lop Boy bunny called Timba, We adopted him from a pet show, he has a really lovely character, he is very loving, He loves to be out of his hutch which he is most of the day now. He comes in in the evenings to watch TV withn us all but doesn't like it when we put him to bed.
I hope to make new friend through this forum, who like me are keen on the furry friends.;)

Thankyou, for the welcome.
I hope that this is a good family friendly place? where we can learn about how to care better for our bunny Timba

Hi Ivor, we have met already via email at the weekend:wave: Timba sounds adorable, after reading your intro I may have a solution for you, I will re email you. I'm a transplanted Londoner too:D

Barnsley to Leeds is alot better than traveling 3 hoursto get home every night or sitting on the M25. I love it , I can get the train there from down the road I just love it. I do keep wanting to get off at Wakefield westgate though:lol:

Back