• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coco's autobiography

gkf9

Warren Scout
Hiya - I'm Coco and I'm about 9 months old. Pets at Home said I'm a male Dutch, but my parents aren't too sure because of my huge ears and unusual ear markings - so if you have any idea what breed I am please let me know!

My mum thought she would share some pics of my life so far, instead of just using this site to get all your useful advice, (sorry if the pics are too big) hope you enjoy them...

coco1-1.jpg

Me arriving in my new home

coco2.jpg

Me chilling on the sofa

coco3.jpg

Back when I was sweet and innocent

coco3b.jpg

Lying on daddy's tummy

Coco3c.jpg

My best teddy bear impression

coco4.jpg

My nose and ears getting darker as I get older

coco5.jpg

I didn't like the new wallpaper so decided to strip it (mum and dad NOT impressed!)

coco6.jpg

Waiting for cuddles

coco7.jpg

Having a stretch

coco8.jpg

I have a thing for shoes...

coco9.jpg

...and slippers etc etc!

coco10a.jpg

I love my mums home made toys (check out the missing wallpaper and plaster - oops!)

coco10b.jpg

and when she shows me lots of attention!!

Night night, love Coco. x

Oh Coco you are gorgeous! But don't eat Mummy's wallpaper, if you are a good boy then she will give you lots of treats!

I'm not very good on my breeds but you look like an Albino to me. Dutch rabbits are usually two colours but I could be wrong. I must learn because I need to find out what my Harvey is.

Looking forward to seeing more snaps of you Coco, you look like a very special little guy!

Hugs!

Louise
xxx

aww gorgeous

i am no good at colours but possibly siamese/himalayan or something. knowing PAH probably a crossbreed so maybe have dutch in there somewhere. definately not dutch markings though, this is typical dutch markings (my beautiful duchess RIP :( )

bunnehs038.jpg

Im not to clued up either im afraid but had to drop a comment to say how sweet he is! ..the name Coco really suits him aswell!! xx

Aww hes gorgeous :love: He is definately a himalayan :) You can tell this because he is white in colour with a different colour on his nose and ears, feet and tail. Himalayans also have red eyes. If you search for himalayan on google you will find lots of info and will be able to make sure for defo thats what he is :) Good Luck xXx

Id say hes definately a Himalayan. I think PAH say all rabbits are Dutch if they dont know what breed they are

Thanks for all your lovely comments.
Def think he's a Himalayan, but probably crossed, as all the pics I have found in the internet seem to have jet black and larger markings. No doubt will have more pics of Coco and his destruction as he gets older! x

:love: Agree with all the others that there doesn't seem to be any dutch in him at all.

Note to Coco... you've got a lovely home and lovely parents so please don't ruin it by destroying the wallpaper and plaster :no:. I've a feeling you may get away with murder but it's best not to chance it ;).

p.s. I'm not going to say how gorgeous Coco is.. .don't want him getting all big headed :lol:

I actually think he is a sealpoint coloured rabbit.. as they have all sorts of coloured points, ie nose, ears, paws, tail :D the points can be a variety of colours:D Probably is a mixed breed of rabbit. He looks so much like a rabbit i had as a child. :D

Thanks Dideen, I've never heard of a sealpoint before, will Google it and see what I can find. The colouring on his nose is fading as he gets older but his ears are still quite dark (and huuuuge - he doesn't seem to be growing into them!!).

Back