• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anybody know where I can get NIC grids on-line?

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
I'm wanting to make Tinks a really nice indoor home until I'm able to bond her with Rudy and instead of spending on another cage I'd like to get some NIC grids to make something similar to picture below but on a smaller scale... then hopefully when she and Rudy are sharing a home to make a really big cage for the both of them.

I don't know where to get them though, nearest B&Q selling them is about 30 miles away so it's probably more sense to get some on-line if I can find some!!

Does anybody know where I can get some?? (I don't know if I've got the right name for them which may hinder my search...)

Thanks

(Hope you don't mind me using your picture Kirsty, but it's the best example I could use!)
newhome5.jpg

of course I don't mind hehe I am soooo proud of the cage (it used 3 packs with 5 squares left over :lol:).... Maybe someone can pick them up from a B&Q for you and post them on, or send them with a bunny run heading your direction?! Wish I had an answer!

OOOoo just thought... maybe if you contacted your loacl B&Q they could get them sent over from the store that has them in stock... most shops will do this free of charge.... it's worth asking eh?!

Thanks. If I don't find anywhere I'll use a cage for Tinks for the moment and then later get some NIC grids for the 'marital home'.

I had a browse around RU and I think someone said Argos sell them - I've an Argos 10 miles away so I shall have a look at their catalogue and see...

Back