• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies new run *Pic heavy*

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Hiya all,

As i mentioned last week on a thread, dad was going to build us a run. Well its now finished :D Its connected to the cage with hook and eyes. They do have a run on the grass too which they can be put in when im here which is 7ft by 5ft :) There new run is 9ft x 5ft :D

Sorry pics arent great quality, i used my phone to take them EEk! Just realised how bad quality the photos are :? i shall take some more in a few days when we get some new batteries for the camera :)

Photo-0053.jpg

Photo-0054.jpg

Photo-0055.jpg

Photo-0048.jpg

Photo-0046.jpg

Photo-0044.jpg

Photo-0050.jpg

Photo-0051.jpg

Sorry about the mess of the garden :oops: Off now to move the other rabbit cage to the other side of the garden :wave:

Thank you :) forgot to mention (before anyone asks) we are going to the garden centre tomorrow to find a suitable top which can be removed so im able to get in to clean etc... They wont have full access to it while we are out tomorrow and will get locked up at night in their hutch :)

Got it all planned (she says :lol: )

Thanks all :) not too sure though... Lottie hasnt even ventured out into the run yet :shock: keeps looking over the edge as if to say, 'why the hell is our door open, stoopid hoomins forgot to shut it!!' :lol:

:D Lottie has had access to the run most the day but chose not to use it... she has just (about 10 mins ago) worked out she has to jump a little to get out of the cage!! Silly bunny :lol: Shes so daft and lazy!

George is absolutely loving it!!! Hes spent the whole time in it since its been attached. Have to shut them in their cage soon as its getting dark and dont want the cats or anything round! I can see them from where im sitting as the patio doors in the piccy is my bedroom :)

Back