• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys for the buns

Jade950

Alpha Buck
Hiya, what kind of toys do you give your rabbits? Mine dont really have toys because a few i have tried they never seem to bother with. What do yours like and where do you buy them from?
Thankyou :D
Jade x

Willowballs!!

PAH is good for them, but there is a website where you can buy Bulk, like 40 for £14 I think.

Jack x

Oh right, do you know the website please? And how do willow balls keep them amused? ANything i put down mine seem to sniff and walk off lol

Mine love the tunnel which I bought from pets at home and also like their treat ball which I give them their pellets in on a night.

A favourite of theirs is a plastic rabbit toy which rolls, it has a plastic bit which you are supposed to put little wooden blocks onto and they love to get hold of it and toss it around.

Ahh yes i get it. Just checked the webby, the 10types of each stick pack for £14.99 is that what you get ?

my buns only like things they can chew, things that have food hidden in or things they can hide in like tunnels/boxes.

if you doa search on "toys" you'll find lots of good suggestions including for thigns you can make yourself, which is handy for saving your pennies - its really annoyingwhen you spend money on rabbti toys and they just ignore them :rolleyes:

Back