• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what toys are inside your rabbits hutch?

mybunnies

Warren Scout
not sure if Coco just likes to keep me awake or maybe hes a little bored,
so what does your bunny have inside of the hutch??

Coco and Sandy have
a small plastic watering can,(which i stuff food into)
one of them balls you fill with pellets,
a ball with a bell inside

Well in their run my girls have a couble of "cube"s which they love, and also some of those logs with holes in them.

Mine have got willow balls in their playhouse, then in their run, basicly just toys, a sandpit and a bowl of hay/grass.

in ther hutch a wooden carrot,willow,apple,pear sticks a book which rabbits can chew and in ther run i alternate toys a warren,a wooden house,willow ring,willow nest,yellow pages,hay cube or ball,wooden box,plastic ball with bell in,wooden ball,carrot patch but i must say there favourite are the willow rings from p@h they don't last long though.

amanda

In their hutch they have willow sticks, balls and a bridge made out of wood.

In their run they have tunnels, toilet rolls, balls and a plastic bunny.

I have bought them a carrot patch so will give them that tonight when I bring them in for a run around.

A ball with a bell
A couple of toilet roll tubes
A large one of those tubes with hay stuck to the outside.

I have other things that are around the play house floor though, where he can run during the day if the weather is bad...

A dumbell thing with a rattling ball in it.
One of those long concertina 'warren' tubes.
A kiddies stepping stool (to go under and sit on)
A rodent house (the wooden one on small legs with a ramp to go up)
Assorted bricks in different locations to jump up on (and wear claws)
That rabbit playmat you can buy made of rushes with pretend carrots stuck in it LOL !

WArren tubes can be bought in P@H, as can the huge cardboard tubes with hay on them. Stepping stool is left over from my daughter being tiny, the balls and various jingly things are from a couple of garden centres that also keep animal supplies. The rodent house came from an independent pet store...but i know you can get them online too. I think he enjoys the most jumping up on the stepping stool and looking around, and it also has those 'sticky' feet so that it doesn't slip !

this is teegs room (before i swept up so it looks a bit messy) he also has various twigs, balls, tunnel etc in his cage also fleecy blankets and the bottom level of his cages is a 4ft digging box. in the pink unit the door with the cut out is a hidey cupboard with a granite slab fllor to keep cool :)

teegra006.jpg

teegra007.jpg

my 2 have...
a bed bought from aunty sarah, (indiechic)
one of them carrot patches or carrot trees they get switched so they last lol
a teddy
a treat ball
a dumbell

it usually changes though as i add new toys and give them snuggle pits and stuff

in the hutch they have a tunnel and a toss toy and some chew toys but in their run they have another ntunnel and apple tree branches which i squwer(sp) treats like a bit of apple a bit of cabbage on so they have to find it... they each have a toiletrool full of hay and have a toss carrot thing and a rattle carrot thing...in the garden they have lots of bits and pieces but home made rather than bought(so hay in tubes of cardboard etc) and a 2ft hutch x3ft that is shelter and play area...

Back