• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eastbourne to hellesdon in norwich can anyone help !!!!

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
flapjack has been offered a forever home but needs help getting there ;) can anyone help get her from east sussex to hellesdon in norwich any help offered would be appreciated :D:D:D:D

I would love to help, but going on holiday nex week n things are a bit hectic til then! If a run is still needed when I get back will see what I can do! Sorry xx

Is anyone travelling even part this way sometime this week? I have friends in Norwich who I visit quite often, so taking a bunny up would be a nice excuse to spend a night or two with them, However going to get the bunny all the way from eastborne is a lot further then I thought, so If anyone could get flapjack part the way up to me? I don't mind meeting someone half way or something I would really appreciate it!

Back