• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

in the garden

Deelove

Wise Old Thumper
Havent posted any pics of my group for a while. As we had a nice day we let them out in the garden to do a bit of weeding.

nomnomnom
1.png

2.png

8.png

9.png

12.png

15.png

7.png

Mina and crocus try out the tunnel. I didn't think Mina would fit, but she did.
3.png

18.png

nooo. Don't take a picture of my bum check!
14.png

Ludo had to get in there, lol.
13.png

Stealing their greens - 'mine all mine'.
11.png

Hey gives that back! Not for you!
10.png

Tag teaming me for my mars planets. :(
16.png

I took loads of Rocky so he can have his own thread. :D

Last edited:
Awwwww those piccies have really made me smile!!!! :D:D:D:D What gorgeous bunnies you've got & what a fab time they look like they're having!!

Absolutely gorgeous:love: What does Pepe make of them all Dee and how is he now without his teeth?

Pepe likes to come chill out with us when we're in the garden. He's by my side in some of the pics getting a belly rub, and I think he's in a pic with Rocky. He is coping very well without his teeth actually. He can still eat biscuits, but only the go-cat ones it seems. We give him a pate style food now, he eats fine but is just a bit more messy.
He's not a big fan of Ludo though, I reckon once he's out of the puppy stage they'll get on better. ooh, it's his gotcha day next month, can you believe it's been a whole year already!

*rambles* :lol:

aw, sorry. I had them uploaded to my site but the bandwith was exceeded. I've tried uploading them to photobucket but it wouldn't work. They should be up tomorrow.

Back