• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is there such thing (vets)

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
as a vet that will come out to you....instead of you going to them....:? like for if you lived in a remote area. :?:?:? just interested.

The vet that is seeing Pippin at the minute comes out to you, if you can't get there, they even have pet ambulances.

Our vets do call outs all the time, for large and small animals. They often visit elderly people without a car or with elderly pets they can't get in the car. They charge a call out fee, but if ever I have the option I have my pets PTS at home and the vet is always willing to come out ( was going to write happy instead of willing, but didn't seem appropriate.)

My Vet comes out to my Buns if needed :)
She always comes out to do the Myxi vacs as getting 42 Buns to the surgery would be a bit tricky as I only drive a Fiesta !!

My vets have a pet ambulance too, I have not had to use it but I think there is an extra charge as well.

My vets do home visits, it's £28 per visit before consultation and treatment if booked in advance but if it is an immediate emergency visit I think it is around £70

My vets come out to do my jabs & waive the callout fee cos I get so many done at a time & it costs me about £500:roll::lol:

I've also had a vet nurse visit for free when I needed some emergency advice

They have pet ambulances too:D

My Vet comes out to my Buns if needed :)
She always comes out to do the Myxi vacs as getting 42 Buns to the surgery would be a bit tricky as I only drive a Fiesta !!

lol jane you'd need a horse box! :lol::lol:

with bobbie in the front seat of course

Back