• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need a piccy...

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Has anyone got a piccy, of a 6ft hutch, that I can use on a page about Hutch Requirements?

I am writing a page about the minimum size of a hutch, so I need a hutch that is very spacious.
Thanks
Jack:)

It's a messy picture... but i can probably take some more if thats big enough.. they are both 6x2x2! Basically what you will get if you buy from our RSPCA branch!

Theescape3.jpg

:lol::lol: oh yes the ramp that they kept trying to use while I was making it... then refused to use once finished!!! :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: oh yes the ramp that they kept trying to use while I was making it... then refused to use once finished!!! :lol::lol:

:lol: Bless them!
The piccy is now on. If you got to my website (in Sig) click on housing, then click on Hutch Requirements.
:D

Everyone who posted a piccy, your pic is now on the website. Click on Housing, and it will be on one of the Links there. :D

I looked at your website earlier and I wish I'd found something like that when I was dtarting out. I looks really good!

Jack could you move the bottom hutch picture under the pictures on your website that say they are at our boarding facility please. It is not one of our hutches, think it belongs to someone else and dont want people thinking we would accomodate their buns in that particular hutch - Thank you

It is this picture
8043005.jpg

Jack could you move the bottom hutch picture under the pictures on your website that say they are at our boarding facility please. It is not one of our hutches, think it belongs to someone else and dont want people thinking we would accomodate their buns in that particular hutch - Thank you

It is this picture
8043005.jpg

:( that is one of my hutches, but I see what you mean ;)

It is this picture
8043005.jpg

Oh Yep, sorry x
Jack:D

Here's our hutch (we have two of these) I think it's about 6ft long. (i will point out that we have added proper bolts since this photo was taken!)

015-4.jpg

Also, I am really, really, impressed with your website, it is very professional. I work in ecommerce (spend my life updating websites) and yours is very user friendly and informative too. Great job!!

Back